Providing support and guidance as an interim to clinical teams in both the private sector and NHS, this can include managing services and teams which require transformation.
Examples of roles include
- Appointed as a general manager across a private health care home portfolio and leading services through cqc inspections whilst the substantive post of manager was filled
- Led the recruitment and appointment processes for appointment of Senior Management personnel.
- Commissioned as Deputy Director of Nursing, specialising in mental heath advice in a large CCG
- Provided senior independent advice to management teams on Serious Incidents/process
- Advised managers on best practices involving complaints handling and patient involvement
- Supported teams through service reviews and transformation required post CQC
- Paydens Healthcare
- West Kent CCG
- London Ambulance Service
- Vista Healthcare
- Sonnet Healthcare